top of page
- Tue, Sep 12ZEISS Academy AfricaSep 12, 9:00 AM – Sep 13, 4:00 PMZEISS Academy Africa, 363 Oak Ave, Ferndale, Randburg, 2194, South AfricaZEISS cordially invites you to our XRM (X-Ray Microscopy) Materials and Life Science Workshop presented by Dr. Mohsen Samadi – Khoshkhoo - Business Development Manager for X-ray microscopy systems and Dr. Rosy Manser - Solution Manager X-Ray Microscopy, Life Science Sector
- Mon, Jul 03National_InstituteforBasicBiology JapanJul 03, 9:00 AM – Jul 07, 5:00 PMNational_InstituteforBasicBiology Japan, Japan, 〒444-0867 愛知県岡崎市明大寺町西郷中３８
- Thu, Jun 22WebinarJun 22, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMWebinarThis WEBINAR is to equip students, post-doc, engineers, researchers and all Life Sciences microscopists in image analysis. It will not be training on Amira software, but a webinar dedicated to start to democratize image analysis through the different modalities.
- Mon, Jun 12AFINMIC Workshop: Magnifying the solutionJun 12, 12:00 AM – Jun 15, 5:00 PMAFINMIC Workshop: Magnifying the solutionRegistrations close 2 June!! Join AFINMIC for a workshop covering many microscopy topics to enhance your knowledge on these technologies.
- Wed, May 17Cape Heart InstituteMay 17, 9:00 AM – May 18, 10:20 AMCape Heart Institute, Anzio Road UCT Faculty of Health Science Chris Barnard Building, Observatory, Cape Town, 7925, South AfricaCase discussion, live demonstrations, Q & A
- Thu, Apr 13WebinarApr 13, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM GMT+2WebinarJoin Soyeon Ahn, PhD for an in-depth discussion on the In Vivo Live Cell Imaging in Biomedical Research using All-in-One intravital two-photon and confocal microscopy system.
- Tue, Apr 04JohannesburgApr 04, 9:00 AM – Apr 06, 4:00 PMJohannesburg, 74 Buxton St, Doornfontein, Johannesburg, 2028, South AfricaLearn the basics of scanning electron microscopy. The course will be a mixture of theoretical sessions and hands-on experience. Sample preparation and imaging considerations will be included.
- Wed, Mar 15JohannesburgMar 15, 9:00 AM – Mar 16, 5:00 PMJohannesburg, 23 Menton Rd, Richmond, Johannesburg, 2092, South AfricaEvident, the new life science technology company with its origins in Olympus, will demonstrate their high-end microscopes in the Wirsam demonstration labs in Johannesburg.
bottom of page